POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Progressive refinement patch for POVRay-3.6 : Re: Progressive refinement patch for POVRay-3.6 Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:30:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Progressive refinement patch for POVRay-3.6
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 29 Jul 2004 16:36:31
Message: <MPG.1b730d1a596c1231989aba@news.povray.org>
In article <410822fa@news.povray.org>, wwi### [at] nospamgmxde says...
> Wolfgang Wieser wrote:
> > If anybody is interested in having this patch work on his Windows or MAC
> > computer [...] then please volunteer and contact me.
> >
> I forgot to mention that in case nobody speaks up, then there will be no
> Windows and no Mac version.

Believe me, any patches that come around are likely to be wanted on all
platforms. It is certainly something I might consider using and I am
running Windows. I personally get real annoyed when something turned out
to be useful, then I find out I can't even run it on my system. This
looks to be a similar situation. I am not sure what you mean by
'volunteer' though, unless you mean testing and I don't use POV any where
near enough to help with that. :(

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()