POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Regognise the references? (WIP), 635KB : Re: Regognise the references? (WIP), 635KB Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Regognise the references? (WIP), 635KB
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 20 Mar 2004 11:03:16
Message: <MPG.1ac67c07af53779a989d77@news.povray.org>
In article <405bdddb@news.povray.org>, rox### [at] yahoocom says...
> I ran into trouble with accidental multiple posts of this image earlier,
> but I think the admins have fixed that.
>
> This image contains lots of references to songs by Tom Lehrer. See if
> you can name them all.

I don't know about them all, but I got :

The Elements (Periodic table on wall)
Poisoning Pigeons In The park (Dead bird on floor)
A Christmas Carol (Pencils and happy Christmas tag (not sure aboutthis
one)
I Hold Your Hand In Mine (Hand on table)
Masochism Tango (Boot on Table)
That's Mathematics (Arithmetic on table)
Fight Fiercely Harvard (Football on shelf?)
L-Y (on shelf, do i need to spell it out? ;)
We Will All Go Together When We Go (Either ICBM or thermonuclear device
on left of image)

And that's all I can be bothered to do right now.

Jamie.