POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Guess Who? : Re: [WIP] Guess Who? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] Guess Who?
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 1 Feb 2004 12:20:32
Message: <MPG.1a8745d6e5041756989d52@news.povray.org>
> > Looks a bit like the motorball from Battle Angel Alita.  But only a bit.
>
> It's Tachikoma-kun from Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex.
>
> Well, part of, anyways.  Will add more later.
>
> (LMF have released ep 2 of SAC 2nd Gig, and it is rather messed up.)

Not seen any of the GiTS series.  Only seen the original film.  It could
easily be a bit off the minitank near the end of the movie though, from
my vague and hazy memories of it.

TBH, the Motorball from BAA would pretty much be a doddle to model.  And
I'd give it a shot if I could be arsed.  i've got all the reference
material I'd need in the graphics.

Jamie.