POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : To The POV-Team to consider : Re: To The POV-Team to considerApologize Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:56:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To The POV-Team to considerApologize
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 22 Oct 2003 21:30:28
Message: <MPG.1a00db3c864a12589898fa@news.povray.org>
In article <3f96f972@news.povray.org>, sau### [at] netscapenet says...
> I was only trying to help The POV-Team and "defend" an "innocent", but i
> did all wrong. I'm truly Sorry. You know, i admire the POV-Team and i
> like very much POV-Ray, and the last thing i want is that someone from
> the POV-Team got mad at me and i defend the guilty and accused and
> innocent POV TAG-Team member, this is a disgrace for me.
>
> I will post as little as possible.

Well.. Bill Dewitt is a bit like a bald guy with a big splotchy birthmark
on his head. One can't help be start itching to rub him the wrong way the
moment you see him coming. The fact of the matter is that he
unfortunately often bring it on himself. However, someone not knowing the
history of conflict that exists between Bill and others may rightfully
feel the need to defend them.

In any case, posting as little as possible is not necessary. Just apply a
bit more care and caution about what you read and how you reply. ;)
Anyone can goof up and interpret things incorrectly, even when they are
trying not to.

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()