POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP comments please : Re: IRTC WIP - improved water Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP - improved water
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 22 Dec 2002 11:25:10
Message: <MPG.186ff84bd8f33d989c47@news.povray.org>
In article <3e0571fc@news.povray.org>, tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom says...
> Right, this is a test render of my attempt at improving the pouring water. I've
> also tweaked various other bits and pieces, particularly the water materials.
>
> I think it looks a lot better, but does it look realistic yet? Or should I put
> more work into it?

You could put some bubbles in the glass under the stream of liquid from
the bottle, as I don't think you'd ever get a pour of that sort of flow
rate without bubbles being forced into the target container.

And if that didn't make sense, then blame the fact that my brain is
drowning in snot...

:)

Jamie.