POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rendevous at Rondelet - Final - rondelet.jpg [1/1] : Re: Rendevous at Rondelet - Final - rondelet.jpg [1/1] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendevous at Rondelet - Final - rondelet.jpg [1/1]
From: Bruce Johnson
Date: 5 Sep 2002 17:23:12
Message: <MPG.17e17918de5a27f29896b0@news.stmuc.com>
Yup, not the greatest planet of all time......just a sphere with a
simple layered bozo pattern right out of the POV tutorial.  But then
again, it is not supposed to be the earth and who knows what other
planets might look like.  Just wanted to see if I could do it and then
move on to something else.  The whole point was to import some objects
into POV and try and render the scene.  Something in the background
beats looking at a starfield......

In article <3d77a81e@news.povray.org>, nos### [at] hotmailcom
says...