POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rendevous at Rondelet - Final - rondelet.jpg [1/1] : Rendevous at Rondelet - Final - rondelet.jpg [1/1] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Rendevous at Rondelet - Final - rondelet.jpg [1/1]
From: Bruce Johnson
Date: 5 Sep 2002 14:34:39
Message: <MPG.17e151982e397cdf9896af@news.stmuc.com>
Many thanks to all who have put up with my posting problems.  This is
the end result of what I have been trying to work toward.  A basic scene
that I still consider to be pretty novice.  It taught me a lot of things
about texture, Moray and importing objects into POV.

Comments or questions always welcome.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rondelet.jpg' (191 KB)