POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Can we BAN people that impose multiple, garbage posts? : Re: Can we BAN people that impose multiple, garbage posts? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can we BAN people that impose multiple, garbage posts?
From: Bruce Johnson
Date: 3 Sep 2002 17:16:37
Message: <MPG.17ded4764e83c4299896ac@news.stmuc.com>
Don't know if I can cancel the posts once they have been uploaded to the
server.   I tried to do so, but it may have no affect.  The default
setting on the new poster was set to 64K, which resulted in the
multipule thread, I have changed that setting.  As for the bitmap, that
was an oversight on my part, forgot to convert it to a JPEG for
compressions sake.

In article <3D751A8E.1C70CFDE@gmx.de>, chr### [at] gmxde says...