POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Spherical iris animation : Re: Spherical iris animation Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spherical iris animation
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 23 Feb 2002 09:23:46
Message: <MPG.16e1b66a16518ae3989ae5@news.povray.org>
> btw, is there a way to animate lights in Moray beyond just moving
> them around i.e. changing brightness?

I think that to vary such parameters using Xander's Animplugin, you need
to give the light a unique name.  Hang on, I'll check.

Well, without rendering it, it seems to work for me.

1) select your light.
2) Set a keyframe for its current brightness.
3) go to the next keyframe.
4) Set a keyframe for its new brightness.

(to set the first keyframe, you may need to select the light, and then
right click on the key icon in the bottom left of the window and select
Set -> Selected.

Is that waffle of any use?

Bye for now,
     Jamie.