POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Rendering limitations? : Re: Rendering limitations? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering limitations?
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 5 Feb 2002 15:06:52
Message: <MPG.16ca4c64e328568b989ac9@news.povray.org>
> : I just ordered another 128 mg DRAM for my computer
>
>   128 milligrams? Pretty light.

If I was really bored, I'd take one of my DIMMS to work tomorrow and use
our shiny new balance to find out what it weighs to 1mg, but the shit hit
the fan as most of the year groups returned after a fortnight's enforced
absence due to a lack of heating in the school, so I'm a bit snowed under
with practical recquisitions ATM.

And besides, I don't want to take my PC apart :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.