POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cobra Mk III : Re: Cobra Mk III Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:09:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cobra Mk III
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 14 Dec 2001 14:32:36
Message: <MPG.1684648d4ca52424989a7b@news.povray.org>
> > I've found the illusive class 4 military drive so I'll be waiting
> > the othere side of your hyperjump clod and blow you away:-)
>
> So you have a c4 military drive...big deal!  I've got a Large Plasma
> Accelerator and 50 shield generators (don't ask how I fit them in a
> Cobra III).
>
> Bumper sticker: My other ship's a Thargoid Cruiser.

I always found that a Panther (Also known as Bigtrak :) with two small
plasma accelerators (one in each turret), 50 shield gens, auto repair and
any other toys I fancied made life easier in Frontier.  Although I did
occasionally clip myself with the plasma accelerator and knock down all
of my shields and quite a lot of hull as well.

It's amazing what you can afford if you have lots of patience on the Sol
<-> Barnards Star run <grin>

Bye for now,
     Jamie.