POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Another Flame - fackel2.mpg [1/1] : Re: Another Flame - fackel2.mpg [1/1] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 03:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Flame - fackel2.mpg [1/1]
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Date: 2 Oct 2001 11:18:55
Message: <MPG.1623f9aad5b4485098969a@news.povray.org>
In article <3bb99ab2@news.povray.org>, Mar### [at] t-onlinede
says...
> Very nice! Though that purple/violet at the bottom is a bit strange.
What do you think is strange about that? At least candles flames ARE
blu-ish at the bottom. I don't know exactly about torches (I don't have
any here for reference, we have electricity over here *g*), but it should
be similar. Of course it also depends on what exactly is burning(oil,
wax, wood...).

> Any chance to see the code?
I posted it in binaries.scene-files

Lutz-Peter