POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3.5 Polo (First Scene) : Re: 3.5 Polo (First Scene) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 Polo (First Scene)
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 8 Sep 2001 18:02:33
Message: <MPG.1604a692ce13c7c39899f0@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 8 Sep 2001 21:20:24 +0200, AC wrote...
> Looks like candy to me, (Lifesavers if I rememer corectly.)

They are a UK brand of mints.  Probably peppermints since I can't see the
blue/green specks that mark the spearmint versions.

I'm not sure exactly what Lifesavers are, so I can't comment on any
similarity that there may be.  IIRC, Polo's were originally available in
Peppermint and clear boiled sweet varieties, but they've now released all
sorts of stupid, and in some cases, disgusting flavours :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.