POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Dragon cave take 2 (33kbu) : Re: WIP Dragon cave take 2 (33kbu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Dragon cave take 2 (33kbu)
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 21 Aug 2001 06:33:23
Message: <MPG.15ec49fac552485b9899c0@news.povray.org>
> Comments? Suggestions (esp re the walls <grin>)

The walls seem fine to me, but maybe you might want to think about
reposing the dragon into a more aggressive threat display pose?

Also, some rust/corrosion on the helm, sword and shield would fit in with
how I see the image. (which, of course may not be how you see it :)

If the bones, armour and weapon are supposed to be recent additions to
the pile, then how about some smoke/steam, and having the bones *really*
blackened?

Bye for now,
     Jamie.