POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : my spaceship anim test : Re: my spaceship anim test Server Time
6 Oct 2024 08:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my spaceship anim test
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 13 Jun 2001 14:53:43
Message: <MPG.1591c64e31f7f5a5989947@news.povray.org>
> > For what it's worth, I opended your .mdl file in moray, and when I tried to
> > render it, PovRay would not render, siting an error opening "texture2.bmp"
> > Steve Shelby
>
> i got that error as well but thats not the point. just take any bitmap
> instead. But when trying to render this animation my computer took a
> total timeout ( & told me to go to bed at 1.00 am :) ) There seems to be
> something really crazy with this file, but i've not been able so far to
> find out what.

I had no problems at all opening it and rendering it with the camera in a
variety of positions, and adding and removing light sources...

Maybe the good old fashioned reinstall of Moray and its plugins might
help.  I know that it sorted out some problems I was having with the
LensFX plugin.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.