POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Citadel of Copenhagen (90 KiB) : Re: The Citadel of Copenhagen (90 KiB) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Citadel of Copenhagen (90 KiB)
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Date: 7 May 2001 17:26:36
Message: <MPG.156131928d4abf5b9896b1@news.povray.org>
In article <3AF59EC6.7D81AD60@ibras.dk>, ib### [at] ibrasdk says...
> I have a short explanation of how I make them at
Why didn't you use MegaPovs spherical camera for this?
Its output is such a panorama directly, without the need to stitch
something together.

I really like those panoramas, too, and I made one myself
(using the spherical camera)
www.hoogi.de/lutz-peter/test/test.html
(~300kb)

What I would like to know: Dos anybody here know if there is a viewer
that can process a more (maybe much more) hi-res panorama in higher
resolutions?
This java-viewers become really SLOW when using higher resolutions than
320x240 :-(

Lutz-Peter