POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : another test (ignore if u already saw the butterfly) : Re: another test (ignore if u already saw the butterfly) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another test (ignore if u already saw the butterfly)
From: Sander
Date: 7 May 2001 03:41:18
Message: <MPG.1560703ab7955d31989767@NEWS.POVRAY.ORG>
In article <3af61b8c@news.povray.org>, sshelby says...
> Speaking of problems with Media Player,
> I don't use it anymore since I discovered Axialis Media Browser. It's
> available free as shareware from http://www.axialis.com/index.html It is so
> convenient and user-friendly, I feel like I have to tell everyone about it.
> You can view and organize not only animations and music, but any kind of
> graphics files, with thumbnails. Take a look for yourselves.
> Steve Shelby

I tried it: I keep having problems with it, too! More than half the
mpg's I have in p-b-a cannot be played!! One thing is convenient:
Axialis shows immediately which files are OK and which aren't.
Unfortunately the program locked and I had to forcefully stop it. No use
to me :(

I suppose I have to do a new installation of W2k: there are probably too
many things wrong on my system...
--
Regards,  Sander