POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Just four regular guys out for a walk : Re: Just four regular guys out for a walk Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just four regular guys out for a walk
From: Sander
Date: 5 Apr 2001 03:45:49
Message: <MPG.153641169f989f6698972f@NEWS.POVRAY.ORG>
In article <3acbd657@news.povray.org>, "Greg M. Johnson" <"gregj;-)56590
\""@aol.c;-)om> says...
> Pretty boring, actually,

Excuse me: I find it fascinating! What happened to the guys that got
smaller? Or was it the other way around?
Did you ever see the short TV sequence where 2 (real) people are
standing next to each other in the corner of a room; then one walks over
to the other side and in doing so becomes smaller, I guess a factor of
two or three! Quite shocking to see that happen. Your scene reminds me
of that :)
--
Regards,  Sander