POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More fun with spline objects : Re: More fun with spline objects Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More fun with spline objects
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 17 Jan 2001 14:13:49
Message: <MPG.14cffcd9631a7878989870@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:17:33 -0600, Tony[B] wrote...
> Pretty. This reminds me of The Matrix for some reason...

I can see why, it looks like a organic version of the 'squiddies' or
sentinels.

I like it, it looks like a cross between a squid and a portuguese man o'
war.

If I had any suggestions, it might be to make the eye a bit darker,
closer to black, as it were.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.