POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Blobs : Re: Blobs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 15 Jan 2001 15:09:04
Message: <MPG.14cd68c5af94f85698986a@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:06:34 -0800, Dearmad wrote...
> The preview code for them wouldn't be fun to write, I'd
> imagine... solving fourth order polys isn't my idea of a
> walk in the park, especially toroidal ones.

But I think that Moray already has blob solving code built in, given that
it can read and preview .blb files.  So all that needs to happen is that
somebody needs to find out how to get a plugin or suchlike to talk to the
preview code.

Of course it's guaranteed to be massively more complicated than that, but
I'm not a programmer, or even a mathematician...  :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.