POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] FireGlobe (141K) : Re: [WIP] FireGlobe (141K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] FireGlobe (141K)
From: Sander
Date: 18 Dec 2000 17:04:11
Message: <MPG.14a8a0e2ad5d29169896c0@news.povray.org>
in povray.binaries.images, Scott Hill says...
> A windows wallpaper[1] work in progress.
> Several days (done in several chunks) render time @ 1152x864, aa0.01, am2
> Reduced to 576x432 in PSP.
>
> Whip out your red-blue glasses to see it in full effect...
>
> Things to do :
>
> Add 'environment' - it'll eventually sit on a desk in the corner of a room.
> Add fiery media inside glass globe.
> Add photons.
> Grow old while it renders.
> (Possibly) render 3D anim.
>
> Comments or suggestions welcome.

Looks great (what is a fire globe btw?), the colours are
sifted out perfectly by my glasses (if that is the right expression). I
do have a little difficulty in seeing the glass globe...
I would like to know how you go about making this?? :))
--
Regards,  Sander