POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MechWarrior : Re: MechWarrior Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MechWarrior
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 15 Dec 2000 15:50:20
Message: <MPG.14a491ca190559c498985b@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:23:50 -0600, Ben Lauritzen wrote...
> I started modelling a Mad Cat from mech warrior today.  Still going to add
> alot of detail, but I got all the pieces put together so I thought I'd ask
> for some criticism.

Looks more like a Timberwolf to me, but it's been a long time since I
played Mechwarrior, and I'm *not* into Battletech in any way, shape or
form.

It looks good though, and this is usually about the point where I start
having problems, as my texturing skills are not exactly wonderful.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.