POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snowman makes a comeback... (55k) : Re: Snowman makes a comeback... (55k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snowman makes a comeback... (55k)
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 12 Nov 2000 18:02:24
Message: <MPG.14792e6784f38b08989841@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:23:23 -0000, Peter Cracknell wrote...
> The snowman I made for use on Christmas cards (for a school project this
> time last year) has made a comeback within my Christmas scene.  The house
> has gone under a lot of changes since its original post (scrapped individual
> bricks) and now theres a heightfield for the snow along with Christmas
> Lights and an 'indoors'.
>
> All comments and suggestions welcome

How about adding some aurora borealis to the night sky?  Or some stars?
Or both?

Have you thought of using HF's for the snow on the roof surfaces?

It looks much better with the first floor windows added though, and the
camera position has made it look a bit more like a house and less like a
toy or model.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.