POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Large Images : Re: Rendering Large Images Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Large Images
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 12 Nov 2000 18:02:22
Message: <MPG.14792c38e1f21ffd989840@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:03:09 -0000, Peter Cracknell wrote...
> Er yeah but my computer is in my bedroom, and its an AMD TBird, yes it has
> one hell of a fan and too top it off, my GFx card likes to overheat every so
> often so I leave the lid of making it even more delightful.

That's pretty close to the reason that I don't leave my machine on
overnight.  Without the overheating graphics card bit or the insomnia
bit.

I find it annoying to sleep with my head about five feet from a couple of
computer fans.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.