POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : H.E.Days B8 station. : Re: H.E.Days B8 station. Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: H.E.Days B8 station.
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 17 Oct 2000 14:56:35
Message: <MPG.1456a86f6fba29b298980e@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:18:17 +0000, Fran Firman wrote...
> Thought I would create a small anim, of a ship zooming past H.E.Day's b8
> space-station, so see how the object would look.
>
> Anyway here it is.

I don't know, something about it bothers me...  The space station is
fine, the ship is fine, but something bothers me.  Maybe it's the
lighting, which seems a bit too harsh and actinic for my tastes, or maybe
it's the fact that the camera movement doesn't seem to have any 'life' in
it.  Ah well, maybe if I ever get inspiration, I'll try something like
this, and see *exactly* how hard it is to get right.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.