POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hell-burnt Spires (29KBU) : Re: Hell-burnt Spires (29KBU) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:08:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hell-burnt Spires (29KBU)
From: Sander
Date: 3 Oct 2000 15:36:49
Message: <MPG.14445386b0814e3e989697@news.povray.org>
in povray.binaries.images, H. E. Day says...
> Same height field as before, this time with lava.  Turn up the AC, will
> you?

What is the AC? Alternating Current?
BTW this image gives me the shivers! I suppose the sharp peaks fall down
incessantly? That should be a sight... :) It also makes me think of what
I once heard about the Deccan Traps in India
(http://volcano.und.nodak.edu/vwdocs/volc_images/southeast_asia/india/dec
can.html). No fiercer sight must have been shown on inhabited earth,
ever, it seems.
--
Regards,  Sander