POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : New Glow (296k) : Re: New Glow (296k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Glow (296k)
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 12 Sep 2000 17:22:02
Message: <MPG.1428a51b9d7b65cb9897d0@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:47:54 +0200, Christoph Hormann wrote...
> Just playing with the new glow parameters of Megapov+ 0.3.1.

It's remarkable how many people seem to be doing that at the moment
<grin>

> The animation affects size, fade_power, turbulence warp and color. The animation
> functions are not much worked out, so things don't fit together very well.
>
> Comments welcome.

Strange, the glow nearest the camera seems to move left and back as the
turbulence increases...

I'm assuming that this was rendered using radiosity like the still in
p.b.i

If you could figure out how to make it look like the nearest glow is
remaining stationary, I'd really like it.  As it is I just like it :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.