POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Problem? : Re: Problem? Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem?
From: Sander
Date: 9 Sep 2000 05:33:56
Message: <MPG.142421ccea37f1a1989692@news.povray.org>
Bill DeWitt says...
> I am having some sort of problem with VideoMach. I can't see but half of the
> frames in this animation. It seems to process all 36, but only ends up with
> about 12. At least it seems that way to me. Does anyone see a full orbit?

Same here with Windows Media Player, but MainActor's Player shows it all.
MainActor's Video Editor reads your mpg just fine and re-saves it as an
mpg of about double size (176 kB) that plays OK on WMP... Funny that all
the information IS there but doesn't show. Some misplaced 'end of file'
sign?
Did you try CMPEG?

--
Regards,  Sander