POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Tree : Re: Happy Tree Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Tree
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 7 Sep 2000 17:05:51
Message: <MPG.142213996bc20ba09897c3@news.povray.org>
On 7 Sep 2000 09:23:58 -0400, Steve wrote...
> On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 19:32:10 -0700, Xplo Eristotle wrote:
> >
> >Still a work in progress. The tree is courtesy of tomtree, but the
> >numbers are mine. The picture is a procedural texture.
> >
> >Okay, maybe it isn't a procedural texture. ;P
> >
> >Render stats: far, FAR too long, and requiring more memory than I have. >_<
> >

> This one looks good, but maybe a tad regimental, so you could move that
> central wall picture slightly to the left or right.

I don't know, it fits quite nicely with what I (in my limited knowledge
of such things) would expect to see in a Japanese house or setting. (the
woodcut on the wall looks very Japanese to me)

But I suspect it's a case of personal taste.

I like it a lot, in case you hadn't guessed :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.