POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Breakwind wishes you Good Day. : Re: Breakwind wishes you Good Day. Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Breakwind wishes you Good Day.
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 12 Aug 2000 09:34:36
Message: <MPG.13fe6ef7944abe1e989784@news.povray.org>
On 10 Aug 2000 23:16:23 -0400, H. E. Day wrote...
> | Looks remarkably similar to Rincewind from the two Discworld graphic
> | adventure games...
>
> He should.  I modeled him after Rincewind. Get it?  Rincewind-Breakwind? :)
> I will however try and get enough difference to avoid plagarizing.
> Oh, and the voice it Eric Idle; the voice to Rincewind.  I used it as a
> test until I can get some real dialog.

Oh, I got it, I just forgot the :)

As to the voice, I didn't know, since for some reason my system refused
to play the audio...

Hang on a sec, I've just tried again and it worked.  <sigh> looks like
Windows is being schizophrenic again.

> | But with his robes and wizarding hat in blue rather than red.
> See above. :)

Mind you, to be truly accurate to Rincewind (or Breakwind :) there should
be the word 'Wizzard' picked out on his hat in sequins <grin>

Bye for now,
     Jamie.