POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Icy coast (95k) : Re: Icy coast (95k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Icy coast (95k)
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 24 Jul 2000 17:55:49
Message: <MPG.13e6b779d89e82e698976b@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:41:21 +0200, Christoph Hormann wrote...

> Thanks to both Rune And Moon47, i will think about an animal, even though i
> never modelled something like that and i hate using other peoples' models :-)

Well, I have a copy of the sPatch model of Tux (the Linux penguin) that
was posted on one of these NG's a while back if you want it <grin>

I've also got it as a textured Moray file if that's of any use.

(BTW, this is not an overly serious suggestion :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.