POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Abstract animation (315Kbu) - Whip.mpg [1/1] : Re: Abstract animation (315Kbu) - Whip.mpg [1/1] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstract animation (315Kbu) - Whip.mpg [1/1]
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 14 Jul 2000 16:25:07
Message: <MPG.13d9662e227bf164989745@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:26:42 -0400, rsibbald wrote...
> Personally I find nematocysts to discharge a little less uniformly, but I know
> what you mean, and yes it is a cool little animation.  As a marine biologist,
> have you found any other means of utilizing pov-ray to your advantage?

Nope.  I did the degree, thoroughly enjoyed myself at university, got the
qualification, and now want to work in IT support :)  The main reason
being I like living where I am, and don't particularly want to move.

I started working on a horseshoe crab using sPatch, but got bored after a
while.  Maybe I'll pick it up again and try to finish it off.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.