POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : MegaPOV support in next Moray version? : Re: MegaPOV support in next Moray version? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV support in next Moray version?
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 11 Jul 2000 16:56:13
Message: <MPG.13d598b2c02a1df198973d@news.stmuc.com>
On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:58:31 -0500, TigerHawk wrote...
> Heh, well sorry for walking into it - I hadn't realized that many people asked
> that question. But I don't understand exactly what you mean. A no_shadow flag,
> sure, that's fine, but that's not the same as saying this light source IS
> this. Perhaps you can clarify this for me?

I wasn't having a go at you, honest.

All that the looks_like tag does is create internally a group containing
the light source and the object it looks like.

So in Moray, you just do it manually.

(I may have got this wrong, but that's how I understand it)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.