POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Abstract animation (315Kbu) - Whip.mpg [1/1] : Abstract animation (315Kbu) - Whip.mpg [1/1] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  Abstract animation (315Kbu) - Whip.mpg [1/1]
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 24 Jun 2000 17:33:59
Message: <MPG.13bf3738128bb3ae989707@news.stmuc.com>
I was playing with Moray and the animation plugin earlier on, and this is
what came out at the end after about 6 or so 'hang on, that won't work'
moments :)

What I find intriguing is how a purely mechanical system (all components
rotate at the same speed relative to their parent object) can produce
motion which occasionally has an organic look to it.

Or maybe I'm just hallucinating.  (possibly more likely) <grin>

The scene consists of the grand total of 22 primitives, 1 plane, one
sphere (a sky sphere, just in case I decided to use a metallic or
reflective texture on the arm) ten cylinders and ten boxes.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: