POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Liberator : Re: Liberator Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liberator
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 10 May 2000 17:44:45
Message: <MPG.1383e510ef06d7c79896a3@news.stmuc.com>
In article <3919BC3D.8457CD4F@student.kuleuven.ac.be>,
ZEG### [at] studentkuleuvenacbe says...
> Does anyone watch Blake's 7 on BBC2?

Nope, don't watch it any more, but that looks pretty damn close to what I
remember from my childhood and/or the episodes I caught a couple of
years back.

Although to be slightly more accurate, ditch the media round the back
end, and try to make it look a bit more like a painted table tennis ball
<grin>

Oh, and I like the starfield.  not too dense, and stars don't show up as
irregular splodges.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.