POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hot and cold? 16.2Kbu - Hot_and_Cold.jpg [1/1] : Hot and cold? 16.2Kbu - Hot_and_Cold.jpg [1/1] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Hot and cold? 16.2Kbu - Hot_and_Cold.jpg [1/1]
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 29 Apr 2000 19:58:21
Message: <MPG.1375864ff49d36c9989688@news.stmuc.com>
Evening all.

I saw tonyb's media games, and decided to see how much of a headache I
could give my PC by using media inside media...

The one on the left has two media containers, one external CSG 'shell'
and a central sphere, whilst the one on the right has three concentric
spheres.

Personally, I quite like the left hand object, and all I need to do now
is come up with a reason to use it in an image...

If anybody wants the source code, then you're welcome to it, but it may
take me a while to clean it up, as it was all done from within Moray.

Well, I'm starting to make *far* too many typo's now, so I guess it's
time to go to bed.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message