POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Quantum POV Unit <266k avi> : Re: The Quantum POV Unit <266k avi> Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Quantum POV Unit <266k avi>
From: Jamie
Date: 24 Apr 2000 19:35:49
Message: <MPG.136ee9b51c257d18989685@news.stmuc.com>
> > For me at least it is an unknown compression
> > method: my default Media Player nor MainActor
> > can do anything with it. What did you use?
>
> Hmmm... that's odd.  I used Corel PhotoPaint 8 and Intel I.263 Video Driver
> 2.55.01 for compression.  Media Player 6.4 plays it just fine for me.
> Anybody else have problems with it?

Yep, me too.  That is, I couldn't get it to play either.

Media player went off looking for the M$ website, but since I don't like
programs doing that (going online without permission) and I wasn't online
at the time anyway, it didn't have any luck.

I don't suppose there's any chance of you mpeg'ing it is there?  I like
Mpegs, they're usually a hell of a lot smaller, and therefore I have less
of a 'phone bill to pay for downloading them :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.