POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I got bored the other day... - Classic_Icon.ico [0/1] : Re: I got bored the other day... - Classic_Icon.ico [0/1] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I got bored the other day... - Classic_Icon.ico [0/1]
From: Jamie
Date: 8 Apr 2000 18:54:47
Message: <MPG.1359c8458f3c3501989684@news.stmuc.com>
In article <38efaa3e@news.povray.org>,
per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News says...
> Glad you could make it, welcome.
> It would probably have been best to just upload the Bmp instead of Ico, since
> the idea is to see it here.  Although unless you know already other larger Bmp
> files may as well be taboo so Jpg is the preferred choice.  More to know if you
> haven't read the povray.frequently-asked-questions group here yet, will tell
> plenty about things at these newsgroups.
>
> Bob

Damn, my mail program posted the .jpg but not my rambling. (not
necessarily a bad thing :)

Anyway, the .jpg version of the icon has been posted, just for you <grin>

One point is that I did post the .bmp, but it was posted as
Classi_Icon.ico.  To see the original .bmp, rename it to Classic_Icon.bmp
:)

Hohum, thanks for your comments, anyway.

I think I'm going to log off and go to bed now, as I'm starting to make
far too many typo's.

To Tor Olav:

You're welcome.

I thought about a sky, but since I use solid black as my desktop
background, it didn't seem to fit.  And besides, it was just something I
did on the spur of the moment ;)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.