POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Detail levels in UDOs : Re: Detail levels in UDOs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Detail levels in UDOs
From: Ken Stager
Date: 13 Mar 2000 21:35:36
Message: <MPG.1337537e19b09093989682@news.stmuc.com>
In article <1103_952998259@pgid>, cgo### [at] idtnet says...
> On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:51:11 -0700, sta### [at] attglobalnet (Ken Stager) wrote:
> > The Tip of the Day for Moray 3.2 makes comments about being able to set
> > the detail level of a UDO in the Modify tab.  When I look at this tab
> > with a freshly created UDO, I can find no trace of it.  Has anybody had
> > any luck finding/utilizing this feature?
>
> Hi Ken- at the risk of exposing my Moray newbiness, here's what I *think* you are
looking for: you need to expand the UDO ("U") group in the selection tab and select
one of the
> objects within the group, then back in Modify there's a box about 2/3 of the way
down for overriding the global detail settings and sticking in your own, as a
percentage of visible
> lines. Works fine here.
>
> -PG

Yep, that its.  Thanks.  Kinda tedious for objects made up of lots of
other objects, but works mostly.  Thanks again