POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: Phoenix
Date: 25 Mar 1999 04:35:05
Message: <MPG.116422037d32c3d99896b2@news.povray.org>
'T was on Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:57:36 +0100,
that Markus Becker wrote:
> Q: What do you guys (and girls?) do besides raytracing?
<snip>
> You surely must do something for a living.

Well, at the moment I'm officially still a student, but most of the time
I'm a self-employed anything-with-computer person. I have even been
called a <shudders> web designer.

At the moment I'm working on a knowledge system in Delphi that uses IE4
to display texts and my own engine for global text searching. Quite neat.

Hobbies: I read a lot (mostly Terry Pratchett), do some more computer
programming (currently a Reversi program) and recently I've given
raytracing a go. Oh, and I go out every now and then...

Phoenix

--
eag### [at] telekabelnl                       http://users.telekabel.nl/eagle
The POV-Ray VFAQ: http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html