POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HF_LEAFS : Re: HF_LEAFS Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF_LEAFS
From: Phoenix
Date: 5 Mar 1999 08:01:41
Message: <MPG.1149f44cc1b0c4b19896a2@news.povray.org>
'T was on Fri, 05 Mar 1999 04:58:49 -0800,
that Ken wrote:
> I have recieved requests for my notes on making 3D objects from 2D
>  images using height fields. I'll be posting the training package in
>  povray.binaries.tutorials.

Funny. Now that I look at the image on your post, I realised I've been
using a similar technique for quite some time now. The logo of my
homepage is a heightfield, and so is the logo I designed for MilieuTotaal
( http://www.milieutotaal.nl ).

Funny, that.

Phoenix

--