POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : K--- : Re: K Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: K
From: Phoenix
Date: 5 Mar 1999 05:20:47
Message: <MPG.1149ce962f3f8a2298969f@news.povray.org>
'T was on Fri, 05 Mar 1999 08:56:52 +0100,
that Marc Schimmler wrote:
> Well, language shouldn't be the problem! There a lot of native dutch
> speaking persons around here! Maybe one of them should try to get a
> response from him!

I just sent Govert an e-mail asking him to explain how he created all
this stuff. Let's see if he'll answer.

I also downloaded the inc file he made to create the cactusses. Looks
like he's a hand-coder. The cactus is a macro. Containing blobs and
cones. Pretty cool.

Phoenix

--
eag### [at] telekabelnl                       http://users.telekabel.nl/eagle