POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Area 51: work in progress : Re: Area 51: work in progress Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Area 51: work in progress
From: Phoenix
Date: 9 Feb 1999 10:33:05
Message: <MPG.112a73eebfd1957c989683@news.povray.org>
'T was on Tue, 09 Feb 1999 15:56:03 +0100,
that gemelli david (gem### [at] imerirassofr) wrote:
> I am doing a scene with a lot of light sources. I will put the camera
> closer and make a few
> changes on the base (there is an invisible UFO near one of the
> building).
> Have you some ideas ?

Well, according to "Independence Day" there are two crossing runways on
Area 51, a big platform, a few buildings and a hangar.

Maybe you could put in an opening on the floor with a UFO coming out of
it (you know, lots of light coming out of the hole and UFO).

Nice start, if a bit dark...   :)

Phoenix

--
eag### [at] telekabelnl                       http://users.telekabel.nl/eagle