POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : water : Re: water Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water
From: Glen Berry
Date: 26 Jun 2000 01:26:49
Message: <K+dWObSCLvfLZV6bdkU7RvvxdA85@4ax.com>
On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 00:07:55 +0200, Christoph Hormann
<Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote:

>Looks promising, even though it misses some reflection of the sky (is
>there a sky ? :-)
>
>I'm also not sure about the sharp dark lines.

Just for comparison, I've attached an actual photograph I took of a
nearby lake. I think Alberto came *very* close to real water with his
POV rendering. You'll notice that those "sharp dark lines" also appear
in my photo.

Later,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blue_water.jpg' (72 KB)

Preview of image 'blue_water.jpg'