POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : sphere_sweep : Re: sphere_sweep Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sphere_sweep
From: Alan Kong
Date: 2 Nov 1999 04:28:54
Message: <HK4eOOynJ9=FPOB1Brx7dyCq4ECG@4ax.com>
On Tue, 02 Nov 1999 08:17:33 +0100, "christof.schuler"
<chr### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

>I try to use sphere_sweep, but it does not work and I do not know why. I
>heard of the possibilty of a sphere sweep but I do not find anything
>about it in my help. So I took an example/question I found at this forum
>(30.5.1998), but it does not work.

  Hi, Christof. I see Ken has already mentioned the Superpatch unofficial
compile for Windows, which does indeed have Jochen Lippert's sphere sweeps
patch. After you grab Superpatch you may want to take a look at Jochen's
online tutorial at:

http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~vader/raytracing.html