POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment : POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment
From: Mike Williams
Date: 30 Apr 2002 13:04:21
Message: <H2OqQCAwLkz8EwzR@econym.demon.co.uk>
Having previously worked in several software houses, I think that the
team has done a brilliant job of hitting their software deadline 17
times, and only missing by one day once. We used to miss about half of
our software deadlines. There'd be somebody who decided to put in a tiny
last minute change that caused the entire package to fail to compile
correctly.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure