POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Having Trouble adding Chris Huff's Post Process Filters Patch : Having Trouble adding Chris Huff's Post Process Filters Patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Having Trouble adding Chris Huff's Post Process Filters Patch
From: Glen Berry
Date: 1 May 2000 05:26:02
Message: <H0wNOQovLPI7G9Hdpawnc5YNnZja@4ax.com>
I downloaded Aladdin's Expander and managed to extract all the files,
but when trying to compile the patch I got some errors. I think I
didn't modify parse.c properly.

In particular, the section starting with:

Parse_Camera():

DJGPP says "too few arguments to function `Parse_Camera'
and also:    "parse error before `:'   "

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )