POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What happened : Re: What happened Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened
From: Peter Popov
Date: 19 Feb 2000 17:07:25
Message: <GROvOKaF=jB6CYb4TcOz8hjkSSNo@4ax.com>
On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 14:27:38 -0600, David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet>
wrote:

>How can there not be enough room on the server? I thought there was only
>about two CDs worth of stuff in all the groups.

It's less than a CD's worth. There's the ftp server and web server and
all the resources they contain. This should sum up to about 512 MB
which seems a good round number for a chunk of rented space.

Of course these are all unofficial speculations of mine.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700