POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: An old bellows camera 64k [1/1] : Re: An old bellows camera 64k [1/1] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An old bellows camera 64k [1/1]
From: Peter Popov
Date: 29 Dec 1999 18:04:52
Message: <FJNqOFmKhCqt9IeVpDSicxA6Xb0f@4ax.com>
On 29 Dec 1999 06:34:13 -0500, Nieminen Juha
<war### [at] punarastascstutfi> wrote:

>  If you tell me how do I do that in this SparcStation, I would be very happy.

Et tuus, Warpus, contra me? I noticed that Richard was using Windows,
supposed he had IE and gave him the simplest, fastest and cheapest
solution to view that particular post, _nothing_more_than_that_. When
are you guys going to stop flaming me?

>  I think that a better solution would be that the original poster posted
>the image as anyone else do.

It was not his fault and the authors of his newsreader should be
informed about the issue by now.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700