POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Compiling stuff : Re: Compiling stuff Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling stuff
From: Chambers
Date: 14 Dec 2008 22:29:55
Message: <FE03484EA00547E28763DFD5B6D7D011@HomePC>

WINE is a joke.  The last time I tried Linux (sometime in the last 12
months, I don’t even remember when), I installed the latest version of
WINE, and NOTHING worked correctly.  Even the programs advertised as
working would fail horrible deaths.

So I decided to stick with Windows, and guess what?  Things just work.

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com